Timberon Ride

From: Dorothy Beebe
Email: dbeebe@plumas.ca.us

If anyone from California or Northern Nevada is going to the Timberon Ride in New Mexico, please let me know.  I'm buying a Custom Ironworks Fence from another rider in Texas and she'll bring it to the ride if someone from CA could pick it up.  I travel a lot in CA, so getting it shouldn't be a problem--or else I can arrange for the postage to ship it, if necessary.

Please let me know ASAP, as she needs to start packing Friday morning.

Thanks!!

dorothy & elly
taylorsville, ca