Bad Back - Problem Solved?!

Wow - You guys are great!

My thanks to Barbara, Bob, Angie, Marci and Katee for their incredibly
quick responses to my "bad back" post. I have absorbed all of the
information and will now go shopping. The verdict is a wool pad of some
sort. I will check out all suggestions and make the (hopefully) correct
purchase for Bay!

Thank you Ridecampers.

Kelli Hjelmeland
and Hudson Bay (you mean we can't canter all the time anymore?)