Re: Carbs - only part of the picture

In a message dated 98-06-24 00:25:06 EDT, CMKSAGEHIL writes:

<<  I certainly recommend different feeding strategies to those with horses
who don't have the digestive ability to deliver the energy by other means, but
I am not about to change the regimen on a horse that has loads of energy, can
run competitively, stays "up" all ride, eats and drinks everything offered,
maintains his body weight, needs no electrolytes, and has A's all day on his
hydration and gut sounds.  We must all learn to look at horses as individuals
and adopt the right strategy for each horse.

 Heidi >>

Yep, that's D Wayne Lukas' philosophy. He's the one my guys have to beat.

ti