Beware on the Road!

As if we don't have enough to worry about...This just happened this
weekend in Ventura county, CA.  One of the vans from our farm, loaded
with Andalusions was on a single lane road with passing zones when a
Toyota pickup passed him, cut in front and slammed on his brakes.  His
intention was to get rear ended and sue the farm.  Fortunately, Stephen
was able to stop the rig on time and didn't hit the guy.  He said you
could have put a piece of paper between his bumper and the offending
truck.  While he laid on the horn and waved the guy to get moving, the
guy watched in his rear view mirror without moving.  It was obvious he
wanted to be hit, thinking he could sue some rich people.  The horses
were unharmed.  Please know that these "slammers" are out there and they
prey not only on other cars but any vehicle that gives the impression
that the owners may have money.  They have no regard for your life or
your horses' lives.  If someone pulls a quick-pass, slow down as they
pass you because you don't know what will happen next.  It's best to be
safe on the road!

Barb, Wind Dancer, Whisper, and Katie