Sports Saddle

Hi!  I keep a list of any used saddles updated on my web page with links
directly to the person selling the saddle.  There is one for sale now that
is used, and comes with a full wool cover.

If anybody else has a used Sports Saddle that they'd like to sell, just let
me know and I'll put it up on my page for ya (no charge).  I get people
looking for used saddles all the time.

Still have one new model in stock.  More on the way.  I also keep a list of
what's coming in (as much as possible).  Just put up some new pics of the
full wool cover...new design!

btw, anybody looking for Daniel MacKenzie...don't panic...he still works at
the factory, and if you need to contact him just let me know and I can get
you his #.

Happy Trails,

Karen
in Gardnerville