Ridecamp bandanas - I need your orders!

Hi group -

I have a little over 80 actual orders for Ridecamp bandanas - and over
200 of you assured me that you wanted one! Please don't leave me
with zillions of bandanas to give away :)

Then bandanas are $7.00 each (this is barely over my cost).
They should be ready to ship this week - I'm still trying to get
a difinitive answer from the print shop.

You can order by:

1. snail mail  a check

2. fax or email or telephone a credit card number

3. use the secure order form on Horse-Shop - www.horse-shop.com - follow
the Shops - EnduranceNet - bandanas links.

Be sure to include your shipping address.

Mailing address:
Steph Teeter
Endurance Net
405 S. Main