Non-sweating horses

Quick note:Electolye deficits can definitely stop a horse fro sweating
However if they don't work (and there is a lot we
DON"T know about anhidrosis , which is the technical name for
the inability to sweat effectively) there is a supplement that works
amazingly well in getting horses to sweat again.
Called ONE AC, available from its inventor-Ray
LeRoy 602-866-7701 in Phoenix AZ. Both Sandi Lieb in
Fla and I have done research with this product and
it is definitely worth a try. Beware, however, non-authorized
sources-I've heard of people trying to sell something in Florida with a similar
name that doesn't work and is a lot more expensive!!. Ray's formula is patented...

Sarah Ralston, VMD, PhD
SRL15@cornell.edu until August when i Move back to NJ :-(

--Boundary_(ID_6yp2zF915cUmhuqOJt2PCg)--