Re: Endurance talk - What to cover?

Pamela M. Corley wrote:

> What about giving each one a signed photo of you competing on Rocket?

That's a good idea... I believe that the troop leader (my farrier's wife) is
planning on polaroid pictures of the girls (and their siblings) up on the
horses - framed in an old horseshoe.  I'm not sure that I'm photogenic enough
to want a photo of me to go to each girl, but Rocket can look spiffy with a
kid aboard!

At this horsemanship day, the girls are also getting exposure to grooming,
leading, feeding & general management, riding hunt, dressage, western,
english sidesaddle, and driving.  They'll learn to rope, tie a goat, do a
western trail class on leadline, have relay races, a picnic, hay ride (with
Belgians pulling) & a bonfire.  It really sounds like a blast!

Linda Flemmer