Endurance talk - What to cover?

I've been invited to a Girl Scout Horsemanship day to speak about
endurance riding and how different riding disciplines all contribute to
successful completions in endurance.  (All on an incredibly basic level
for horselovers, but not horsemen.)  I'll also be bringing Rocket along
to demonstrate (in 30 - 60 minutes)
1)  Parts of a horse
2)  Vet check procedure
3)  Tack
4)  Lead line ridesm, grooming, feeding treats after the demo (I'm SURE)

I want to hear especially from those who have mentored Juniors.  What
would you want a NEW junior rider to take away from such an experience.
I had planned a brief description of the sport, veterinary parameters
for completion, basic riding skills, and explanation of specialized
tack.

Anything else?

Linda Flemmer