Re: Fear of Water

Deanne    I had this problem with my four year old last
year he heart would beat at the water     i do not force
them or beat on them I try to think of a way   I made a
muddy mess by the corral fence where he would have
to walk through the water was about three inches deep
I had another person with a long pole on the other side
He had the fence on one side and the pole on the other
we went through it over and over back and force  it was
not easy at first   we did it for three days in a row and
he was rewarded when he did good   the next time i took
him out on trail he was cautious  but went through all the
water and black mud I took him through

Marcy