Western Canadian Riders

I am looking at putting on a BOZ clinic at Yody stables west of Edmonton
Alberta.
It is a riding clinic. (some people think BOZ is just a saddle maker)
Please email me if you are interested for more information.
 Planning on Feb/March of 1999. It is a full weekend.
 Good indoor facilities and boarding can be arranged. If people are
coming distance billeting might be able to be arranged.
Paddi