Re: Boz Saddles

I LOVE the boz saddles...I have two of them, a full leather with a horn, and
an endurance saddle with the sheepskin.  Yes, the saddles fit all horses.  I
have three horses, all with very different backs...short slight whithers Tenn.
Walker; barrel (no whithers at all) short backed Missouri Foxtotter; old-time
quarterhorse paint (broad and stocky).  I use the 1" pads on all of them (if I
had a thin framed horse I think Boz would recommend 1-1/2" pads).  There is no
slipping at all.....don't use a blanket, the pads go right on to the horse's
back.  Every one that has ridden my saddles on their horses are amazed...and
the sweat patterns are perfect with no soreness to the horse's back.

Most people have to get used to riding the Boz saddles because they are used
to sitting back in the saddle.  Boz puts you in the riders groove like you
were riding bareback.   I put a lot of hours in the saddle,  and went through
about 4 saddles before buy these Boz saddles...I don't like putting anything
else on my horse's back.

Kaaren