OD Bound

Had a great ride at the Longstreet. We did the LD25-- in a planned and
paced 4hr.. we missed by 7 minutes.. 4:07  good enough for 10th.
The carbo rat did well..did not get any data. I will publish what I have
taken  later.. this month. The carbo loading is working quite well.. I
have determined how much to give her at the VCs and on the trail --x amt
for every 10 miles..
I will have to carry all my stuff for the OD.. no crew  and its a big
loop with 3 or 4 VCs.
I needed this 25 to make sure I had planned and packed correctly for the
50.
She carried 215 lbs. WIth all the grain/beet pulp and other stuff.. for
both of us.

The LD was a great tune up for the OD50-- went very well. Rocks hills -
short mtns  and mud.. of course the OD does not have much mud
Fame has not done the OD50-- just the 100 in 92.. this year is her first
back in competion since then..so we are doing only half a ride  hehe..

We are leaving TUE afternoon.. and will drive until I get too tired..I
plan on just taking her off every 4 hrs.. have a bucket of water and a
bucket with beet pulp/oats/electrolytes mounted inside- over the slant
rail. She can move around in the back stall-- no back wall.

Will just leave her in the trailer while I nap..
Will be on site WED am.. and do a short ride in the afternoon.
Business on THRU/FRI-- we are a 'sponsor'.

So we wont be reading our email until next TUES.. Comming back on
SUN/MON
Hope the weather is not HOT.

Every one have a great ride this weekend.. no matter the distance.. just
ride
Roger