Re: Biothane

Hi Angie,
I've had a biothane set since 1986. Still looks great and am still using
it. No competition miles on it, but LOTS of pleasure and trail marking
miles.
Things to notice include whether the maker smoothes all the burn spots
down - you don't want these to be rough as this can rub your horse.
Also, the cut ends need to be sealed, otherwise the plastic and nylon
will start separating over the years.
Hope you enjoy yours as much as I've enjoyed mine.
Linda Parrish
Kennard, TX