BIG MARE for good rider

We have a SE Arabian mare who is about 15.3, 8 years old, and well broke but
still a little sensitive under saddle. She is just a lovely mare, with superb
legs and body and beautiful movement. She is jumping over 3 feet, though a
little tentative about the elements, and has about 200 training miles on her,
good physically but still a little childish mentally. While my last choice is
to sell her since she is beautifully bred and a wonderfully built mare, this
may be an option since I am trying to provide good mounts for my hsuband - a
recreational competitor at 50 milers yet, and my 10 year old daughter who is
just starting. Here is our other option, and I would like to hear from anyone
who has done this and likes the idea:

We are near the Malibu ride site, and as such have access to well over 5000
acres out our back gate as well as a 2 minute trailer ride to Paramount. We
are considering working with a good rider who has an interest in riding this
mare in the hills here for the summer, someone who perhaps wants to ride more
than they are already. This would be something of a free riding lease.

The last option is to send her out for mileage training but this really is not
something I want to do. I don't like having my horses off the property. That
doesn't work well in most cases.
Has anyone done this sort of arrangement and how did it go? Please email
provately unless you have ideas that would be a benefit to others. Thanks in
advance!
sandy