Bekki/ photo

Got the sweetest letter today from "special" rider Bekki Crippen thanking my
husband & I for the framed photograph that we presented her at Longstreet's
charge.  I only mentioned my husband's name once, (he wasn't there) but she
remembered that and addressed it to him as well!  Sure makes me feel special
to know someone like her! She's truly hooked, and wants to ride fifty's, so
we'd better all watch out!
See ya on the trail, Becky Siler