THANYOU RIDECAMP!

    I have to thank all of you for my husband for the many posts of
congradulations on his recent award.
   Allen reads all ridecamp posts but because of his head injury has
trouble with word association and not too good at writting.   He did not
think anyone would notice being it was just a 25 mile award but recieved
well wishes from many top 100 milers.  Goes to show we all are
appreciated, no matter the distance.  Allen has done the triple crown
and 100 milers but says this one means the most!
Thankyou all so much, Linda

Linda Eisele & Sareei and
hubby, Allen & LS Iceman
& the young LS Lakota