Old Dominion

Quickie report from the OD:

Linda Crandell and LR Forgeym won the ride, finishing around midnight, with Dana
Reeder and "Iris" finishing about 10 minutes later.

Here's the top ten:

Linda Crandell  LR Foregeym -- BC and Old Dominion Trophy
Dana Reeder and Iris -- her first hundred -- the mare ridecamper Luke Steele rode at Fort
Valley last October
Rita Swift
Brenda Baird and Shabazy Flagstaff
Darolyn Butler
Lynn Gilbert and GM Chagall
Marilyn Horstmeyer
Winkie Mackay-Smith and Al-Marah Gypsy (don't know his full name) -- this guy's
first hundred, Winkie's 14th Old Dominion!
 A. Shank
Jane Ressler

25 of 49 starters completed -- many just ran out of time

On the 50, Lynn Goleman and one of her "Wickery" horses (Shadow, I think)
outgalloped Danielle Kanavy and "Timothy" up the last hill to win the race and Best
Condition

The course was slow this year, the weather amazing... I'll share more soon...

Bobbie ( I don't WANT to work today!!)
and Fine Print -- three for three on the OD