Re: Bits

I've been very happy with my french snaffle bit on my Arab.  My
understanding is that Arabs have hard to fit mouths for a variety of
reasons and that the french snaffle seems to accomodate for their mouth
structure.  I'm not being very specific, I realize, but I don't remember
what all the equine dentist had to say about it.  I just know it has
been great for me.

Karen Gehringer
Ormond Beach, Fl