Oak Springs Ride

From: Myque Jeffers
Email: myque@telis.org

The Oak Springs Ride (25/50) in the PS Region is on for Saturday, June 27.  As every ride manager, I am in need of volunteers.  Even if you're new to endurance riding and aren't really sure what to do, we can use your help.  These are really great people, and we sincerely appreciate all the help we can get.

There was an error in Endurance News on publishing my phone number.  It is 926-1313, not 626-1313.  But the man at that number has been a real sport about it.

I won't be able to make it to Mt. Laguna.  Hope everyone has a great ride.  You have two weeks to rest up before Oak Springs.

Myque