Thanks for your responses

Thank you to those who have responded about our horse that is suddenly
traveling sideways.  Consensus is to have him checked by a
vet/chiropractor.  I happen to know a good one because we just had
another horse checked out recently by him.  Some people mentioned saddle
fit, others teeth problems, pain, etc.  His teeth were recently floated
and he goes in a mild hackamore.  We use an original Traditional
OrthoFlex saddle on him which has been giving a full sweat pattern.
Because of the flexible panels, don't know if we can check actual fit
without a rider being seated to create proper weight pattern in the
saddle.  Don't know if I explained that well.  Regular saddles that
don't flex can be checked without a rider mounted, but we don't know if
you need weight in the saddle to check the fit of an OF??

Anyway we'll have him checked over by a chiro.

Thanks again for all the help and wonderful replies!

Amber