correct riding

I think everybody should read a book on the correct way of riding. What
the Cavalry
went by!!  It might make a difference!  Dressage has a bit more meaning
than you people  are giving it! Learn what being on a lead is all about!
Ride a dressage test, even for beginers and you will know the
difference. Then you can ride like the Cavalry. Until then then, you
don't know what DISTANCE  is!  Speaking from five Tevis Cup Buckles!!
I'm ready for the FLAME, just make sure you can do the same thing,
before you flame me!!!
Jack.