July Endurance News Point standings online

The Point standings from the July EN are now at

http://www.doublejoy.com/pointstandings/default.asp

or  from

http://www.aerc.org

The ride results for that issue will online soon.

As always - the only official source is the Endurance News.
If you see an * next to your results - this means you need to
contact the AERC office about them.

Do not e-mail either Russ or me as we only post the results
available from the office.

Online forms for corrections can be found at

http://www.aerc.org/correctform.html

Mike Maul
W/CT Regions
Sunnyvale/Houston