Wintec endurance

Has anyone tried the Wintec endurance with equisuede (I think it's their
latest model) and had luck (good or bad) with it?  I guess it weighs
less than nine pounds and isn't as expensive as some of the specialty
endurance saddles.  Please copy me at my home e-mail with answers if you
don't post answer to ridecamp.  The address is field@azstarnet.com.
Thanks!  I'm having an awful time with saddles and fit!

Shannon