New Horse

I was wondering if anyone had heard of any of the Arabs on my new horses
registration.     I already bought her because I like her, I don't
really care what her papers say or if she had them at all but, beings
she does I was wondering what any one knows about any horses listed.
Her pedigree includes horses such as Garaff, Azraff, Ferzon, and Gazon.

Thanks,
Ang