exploring endurance.net

I've been on ridecamp for about 6 months now. I read all the posts. I also
check out the marketplace on the website on almost a daily basis, as well
as ride results, ride schedules, new vendors, travel help, etc. But it has
taken me this long to explore the stories under the Fun Stuff category...
For anyone else out there who hasn't seen this yet... WOW!!! There is some
terrific info here! I think Steph deserves a great big THANK YOU for doing
all this work for us! And Susan G deserves a Thank You as well for the
stories about beet pulp that had me rolling on the lab floor!

Stephanie Wind McCray
Vic (I'm a stallion, I'm supposed to breed, now you want me to do what?!?!)
Rose (Can't that long-legged stud-muffin walk any faster?)
Nora (Where do you keep taking my Mom & Dad?)
Tucson AZ