Help With Article?

Hi,

My name is Tricia Booker, and I'm an editor at The Chronicle of the Horse
magazine. We're currently working on our annual Endurance Issue (published
July 24), and I'm writing an article titled "A Funny Thing Happened On The Way
To The Finish Line."  I'm hoping that some of you might have entertaining
stories to tell of your distance riding experiences. I have a few stories of
my own (one involving the many ways to deal with painful stirrups on a ride)
and was hoping to include others that truly show how much perseverance and
endurance (while having a good time, of course!) are really needed to reach
that finish line sometimes!

I welcome e-mails at GoferI@aol.com and also read the Ridecamp digest. Thank
you in advance for your assistance.

Tricia