QH Trailer - NO THANKS!!!

Thank you all for your informative replies re: a quarter horse trailer.
I went to see it last night AND MAN ALIVE ARE THEY SMALL.
My TB is 80 inches long and this thing was only 78 inches from the
manger to the back!!!  Not real wide either ... less than 2'5" on each
side of the divider ... even I am wider than that (ONLY KIDDING! :~))
And the height was 6'10" if you really went to the highest point, which
is right in the middle where the horses don't even stand.  My poor TB is
almost 7 feet from head to toe ... can you imagine how much fun he'd be
to ride after a trip in that tin can!  wee doggie.

Thanks again for all you info ... helped me know what measurements to
look for and NOT make a big mistake ... or should I say "little" mistake
(sorry, couldn't resist).

Annie K