need sheepskin buttsaver for SS :-)

Ordered an endurance SS a month ago and while I'm impatiently waiting for it
I've also ordered Hi-Tech stirrups and an Equalizer pad.  Not that I can ride
for another month anyway after a hysterectomy 2 weeks ago :-(   I remember
reading a post about "the best" sheepskin (or Kodel fleece, dunno) seat cover
for the SS, but don't even want to think about sifting through thousands of
posts to find it again!  I'd like one that also covers the stirrup leathers so
I can ride in shorts-- or are those separate items?  Please email me with
makers' addresses.  Thanks!!

Karen Bratcher aka "Ready", Hayden ID, who will probably never enter an
endurance ride, just love to hit the trails!