Sorry Folks

All of this has gotten totaly out of control. I did not mean that people
should get something that they did not earn. What I was trying to get
across to people that is distance is distance no matter how far you go.
I was not aware of the rules aerc has layed down for the meaning of the
words endurance, limited or ctr or anything else. I just mean if you
ride a distance no matter how far you can and should be proud of that
act.
Everybody can mellow out because now I know the correct way of doing
endurance or limited or ctr or cross country or dressage or or or, and
the list can go on forever.
Miles is miles
Rebecca