RE checklist

I just finished packing the camper and trailer for a trip to the
mountains.
2 horses , 2 women
We were laughing that we would not have made good pioneers. My horse
trailer is bigger then a covered wagon. We have more horse clothing then
an entire pioneer family would have for themselves. The camper is packed
with enough stuff that you would think we were going for a year not 10
days:-).
Paddi