Re: Endurance??? And a new question on shoeing

I keep wondering why in the heck this is even being hashed over and
over?   I don't recall seeing any 25 milers *demanding* to be called
"endurance riders"??????????

On to something else...has anyone ridden a horse shod in the G.E Egg Bar
wedges?  or any other aluminum shoe for that matter?  I seem to recall
Laney Porter being in an ad for aluminum eggbars...I was thinking that
this might be a useful shoe for my navicular horse.

tracy