Re: Newcomers/List of Stuff to Bring

>In a message dated 6/6/98 7:58:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
>katswig@deltanet.com writes:
>
><< THere is virtually nothing that you can forget that will
> cause you serious discomfort to do without for a mere two days.
>  >>

>I have a xeroxed list [which also has lines for write ins] that I cross off
>for each ride.  I am constantly updating it.  But when I start down the road,
>if my list has everything crossed off, I know that I am safe.

Hi Mary Ben:  Sure, send the list!  I know I'd like to see what other
people pack.  The most important thing that I've ever gone off and
forgotten to pack was my helmet....I did the ride without it and felt
totally awkward the entire time.  Usually I only forget little
things...like the salad dressing, or the mayonaise.  If I don't forget at
least ONE thing for each ride, then I start to worry <vbg>.  What did I
forget on the last ride?  My RAIN GEAR....what else!!!! haha

Happy Trails,

Karen
in Gardnerville (West Region)
& Dream Weaver
& Rocky :=>...both completely covered in mud ('cept for the armpits!)