Re: Newcomers

katswig@deltanet.com writes:

<< THere is virtually nothing that you can forget that will
 cause you serious discomfort to do without for a mere two days.

I have a xeroxed list [which also has lines for write ins] that I cross off
for each ride.  I am constantly updating it.  But when I start down the road,
if my list has everything crossed off, I know that I am safe.  Actually, I am
so compulsive that I used to have halter and lead rope on my list but then I
figured....duh, it would be on the horse and I wouldn't forget him......would
I?  Anyway, I finally took that off......If anyone wants it, I could type it
on this list.  It is only one page, but it is three columns.......MB