catch'in up comments..

Back from hiking So. Utah Canyon country and catching up on digests:

Great story Karen and congrads on your healthy completions.  You are
truly one of the addicted.  I bow to your superior insanity!!  <vbg>.

Now “I” have a fit (although a bit fat) horse, just at the peak of his
cycle, ready to do our first full 50, and no saddle.  Yup, just
starting a ride can sometimes make you a winner!!  (and a whiner!)<g>
But I had to put a “base” on him first...so this is our 3rd season of
getting ready.  Don’t forget that all important base!

Congrads to you too Susan Evans for your graduation and adventures
ahead.  Have fun in Europe.  Don’t forget to see some art! (although
man cannot replace nature’s art, as I just rediscovered.....)

Happy riding to all!
Kimberly (it is raining in W.Marin again!  And it is June!  ughhhh!)
& Mystery the Morab (“don’t label me a newbie, label me lazy!”)
Pt.Reyes, CA  ..... a great place to camp and ride in No. Cal....(even
with El Nino around)