Riding sneakers--I like Justin

I used to ride in hikers but a friend who also has wide feet (mine are double
E width, ladies 9-1/2 or mens 8) told me I HAD to try Justin riding sneakers.
They were comfortable as soon as I put them on,  in two hours felt like I'd
had them for weeks, and I didn't take them off except to sleep, for the five
days we were riding in Three Sisters Wilderness area!  Well, come to think of
it, we did shell out $3 one day to shower and then soak for a glorious hour in
Belknap Hot Springs <g>

I bought them at the Big R ranch store in Redmond OR, haven't seen them in any
catalogs or other stores since, so they may be difficult to find.  They were
$70.  Great for walking around in camp or tailing your horse as well as
riding.

Karen Bratcher
Hayden ID