Re: need saddle for big husband

In a message dated 6/5/98 5:29:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time, plaberge@epix.net
writes:

<< what do ride and tiers do
 with two partners with big discrepancies in leg length as
 far as stirrups and leathers? >>

I am short [5'3]and try to run with someone who is not tall like your husband.
Also, I don't do a whole lot on the ground so I ride with stirrups as long as
I can.  They do make a stirrup assembly that has two places for the feet, one
high and one low just for that reason.  I am sure anyone at the Ride and Tie
website could tell you where to get them......Maryben