Re: riding sneakers survey

VervaetP@deruyter.k12.ny.us writes:

<< I would like a pair of riding sneakers this year.  I have a (sort of) wide
 foot.  Does anyone out there like a specific brand of riding sneaker and
 have wide feet like mine? >>

I use hiking boots... sometimes the boys department has better luck for
finding a wider shoe ... the hiking boot has good support to the foot and
holds up well... I get off and walk or run occasionally and the soles of the
hiking boot have more grip on the trail than the riding sneakers do.....  A
hiking boot can be purchased for as much or less than the official riding
sneakers... I have purchased them from "Payless Shoe Source" and they are very
comfortable and hold up just fine.......
Good Luck..
Patti