Need Northwest ride info

Hi - I've been lurking a short time and have noticed quite a few folks are
from the eastern US.  I got all excited when the Molalla ride was mentioned,
only to discover that it is already over.  I endurance rode when I was in high
school (I don't like to admit how long ago that was), and I'm looking to get
back into it.  Is there anyone out there from Oregon or Washington?  I live in
the Vancouver, WA area and would like to find someone to train/ride with.  I
will take tips and suggestions from everyone, since endurance riding the last
time I did it was not like it is now.  Also, is there a way to get a posting
of upcoming rides in this area of the country?  I just sent in my AERC dues,
so if they post schedules in their newsletters then I'm good to go.

Happy trails,
Mary McKinney
LaCenter, WA
bimbleman@aol.com