IAHA All Breed Distance Trail Ride

I am letting you all know the ride is on for this Saturday at Del Valle
in Livermore.  The trail are in great shape.  Anyone conditioning their
horses for the Tevis should come it would be a great test for you and
your horse.  We will accept riders Friday, we ride out at 7:00 Saturday
one day 35.  Don't miss out on the FUN.
Rita Schlim Ride Manager
Fremont, Ca

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]