Re: The Dream

Dorothy,

I really enjoyed your post.  Your sentiments are very similiar to mine.  Re:
paragraph #1, my husband & I started out CTR with a couple who are now winning
awards nationally.  (We came in ahead of them many times.)  They have the
funds, & time to compete on that level.  Well, if we win the lottery!  :-)

I just did last Aug. what you have spent 3 yrs. enjoying.  So, I hope that mine
too is a filly - (I have the name all picked out), & that she arrives healthy!

My goal, crazy as it may seem, is to ride the "endurance horse to be" across
the U.S. from coast to coast, using as many as the original trails that may be
left.  (Followed by a camping rig, both for safety, & hot meals, shower, etc.)

Here's to setting our own goals!

Connie H.