Re: Endurance Mule Pen Pal

sandy lundberg wrote:

> I am interested in finding a pen pal who  uses mules for endurance!!

I rode a friend's once for a LD ride - most interesting gait I ever rode.
I described the trot as "slinky"...  I couldn't decide if it was smooth or
if the mule was simply floating forward!  Since it wasn't what I was used
to for posting, I was a little sore in different places at the end.  Fun,
but I wouldn't give up my Arab for him.  Talk about saddle fit
nightmares!!

> Also I asked a while back if anybody has used Bonsana  shoes and I had
> no response.

The one person I saw using them said that they didn't stay on quite as
well as easyboots for him and that they were a tad more expensive than he
could get an easyboot for.  After he wore out that set, he was switching
back.  He mentioned that a metal toe clip on the Bosanna was nice for
preventing toe wear, but he liked to grind the front of his easyboot down
a bit for early breakover.  He couldn't do that with the Bosanna boot.

Linda Flemmer