Endurance Mule Pen Pal

I am interested in finding a pen pal who  uses mules for endurance!!
Anybody out there interested??

Also I asked a while back if anybody has used Bonsana  shoes and I had
no response. They are like easyboots, but you put them on over shoes.
They are advertised in Sport Tacks catalog. Nobody has used them???? I
think they would be great on a rocky ride instead of padding your
horse.

Sandy Lundberg +  Taz  the wonder mule