Stopping in Utah

I'm up in Salt Lake City or I'd offer you part of my pasture.  However, last
year when I was in Moab I noticed they had a beautiful new arena/fairgrounds
facility just south of the city.  Moab may be a little farther than half way but
the name of the arena is the Spanish Trail Arena and I'm told their number is
(435) 259-6226.  I don't know how much their stalls are but normally they are
reasonable priced and they will probably let you park your RV in the parking lot
so you can keep an eye on the horses.   I don't know much about the trailering
of the stallion and filly but hope it goes well!

Valerie Newson and Bakdom (if you're ever in Salt Lake.....)
No. Salt Lake, UT