Re: Raw beginner questions

Hi Sherman,

Welcome to the wonderful world of endurance riding! Or Competitive Trail
Riding or Both!

There are lots of distance riders in Fl...so you are far from alone.
I'm probably 1 1/2 hr. or so from you ...don't hesitate to post privatly
for info closer to home.

Now, for your 2 yr. old colt....geld him! You and your friends  will
be glad you did. He is a sweetie, I'm sure, but a colt is a colt is a
colt, etc....it automatically can become a management problem except in
the  most experienced of hands, especially in a group. Please, geld him.
And prepare to be totally addicted to this wonderful sport.

Deena Meyer
Inverness, Fl.
352-637-4311
carlmey@citrus.infi.net