Re: Not Enough Time To Train

I have started many a horse in an indoor riding ring.  Boring, but effective.
My horse also learned much about bending, turning and just plain listening.
If you don;t have one (most us us don;t) I have even boarded for the first two
months or so in late winter to get them started.  Longeing also helps as well
as cavaletti work.

Teddy