Re: cleaning alum. trailers

I have a 1986 Featherlite which I knew should be acid washed but had never had
it done.  Last year my roommate took it down to his friend's shop and power
washed it with an acid wash and it looked brand new.  Took all of the crud off
of it and it looked great.  The only drawback was that the power wash blew off
some of the reflectors and they had to be replaced.  If you live anywhere near
a truck wash, they can wash it for you.  They use the same type of cleaner to
wash the big aluminum cattle trailers.....Maryben