Human Electrolytes

From: Kirsten
Email: kb@legato.com

I have tried many of the human electrolytes out on the market and have been somewhat disappointed.  Many of the commercial electrolytes contain high volumes of sweeteners/sugars which I found not to appealing on a hot 100 mile ride.  The sugar is electrolytes can be so high they can give you the high/low fluctuations as would a candy bar.  I found tablets were to inconvenient for me.  I would always forget to take them, and the one time I remembered I was already down the trail.  I have never tried to take a pill at an extened trot.

After spending many dollars trying to figure out what I should be taking, since I am very sensitive to the heat.  I finally had the notion to ask my father, a licenses Emergency Physician what he would recommend beside having a constant IV for fluid.  Given the fact that I am so involved in the horse I sometimes forget to drink myself.  His recommendation was a new product that was developed by Pharmacist and Physicians called Electro Aloe made by Body Wise.
Electro Aloe contains Electrolytes, Potassium, natural Aloe Vera, and Inulin Analog.  Natural Aloe Vera is used to......  Inulin Analog is a natural component that keeps your blood sugar level constant, so you do not have elevated or decreased sugar levels during an activity.  They best part is the TASTE, just like lemon water.  Electo Aloe comes in a powder form, in a cannister or individually packaged.

Due to my fathers involvement and knowledge of the product, we decided to  do a test case on the products in endurance riding.  I was the subject.   After every ride we did a post mortem and found that everything regarding my performance increased.  Most importantly, I felt great.  We now actually carry cases of this product because many friends/riders come to us when they need electrolytes.  We have found such success in the Electro Aloe we have been trying out some of the other products.

If you want more explicit details email me at kb@legato.com or wine-o@pacbell.net.

Kirsten