Old Glory Rides

Nina's post reminded me that I had talked to the AERC office concerning
the OLD GLORY ride; the wrong listing has gone out on the 50 mile rides.

The Old Glory is in the Central Region and will be July 17, 18 & 19.
25/50 miles offered each day as separate events. The July issue will
have the corrected listing. Meantime, if you know anyone who would like
to ride three days, please let them know that this _ISN'T_ a 3-day 150.
You can enter any combination of the rides.

And for anyone who has been trying to contact me by email in the last
week, my server is back up. Please try again.

Linda Parrish
Kennard, TX

Coujur1@aol.com wrote:

>   Also, if you are experiencing any problems with mileage etc.  Call or write
> AERC, I did and got an immediate response from the new AERC executive
> director.  (snip)
> straigtened the mess up.  Not their fault I hadn't read EN close enough, but
> they didn't hesitate to fix my little problem. (snip)
 A great service, use it.