Within subject lines...and another thingy

  PLEASE people, post your comments and/or questions without prefacing all of
them with "I hope this is endurance related".  Either it is or it isn't.  You
will find out.  If it is something you are interested in, chances are some
other endurance rider is too!
  Also, if you are experiencing any problems with mileage etc.  Call or write
AERC, I did and got an immediate response from the new AERC executive
director.  Doyle Patrick.  I had lost some mileage in 1996, didn't notice
asterisk until way too late.  All I had to do was tell them what ride and they
straigtened the mess up.  Not their fault I hadn't read EN close enough, but
they didn't hesitate to fix my little problem.  I was wondering how I would
know until next year's Year book came out and they sent me a 3 page readout on
the rides I did in that year (or didn't do).  A great service, use it.

Nina